In a word
A web interface based on processed and modelled open data, Terr@data encourages elected representatives to embark on their region’s energy transition and to choose EDF as their partner.
What if data could achieve the goals of France’s low-carbon strategy and accelerate its regions’ energy transitions? Enriched, processed and modelled, this data helps communities to identify low-carbon enablers they can implement in their regions. That is what the Terr@data project is all about!
Available at edf.fr/collectivites, Terr@data is a web-based interface which uses data processing and modelling to display key energy indicators in the form of data visualisation on a regional scale: CO₂ emissions, population’s energy consumption, local power generation and its potential, etc.
Communities can use Terr@data as a decision-making aid. After entering their postal code, they can go even further and request a more detailed energy survey by submitting a contact form.
Working as a tool that generates qualified contacts for regional EDF developers, Terr@data is a business enabler for selling the EDF Group’s energy solutions.
Why is this a game changer ?
- More than 100 000 bits of data used
- to cover 100% of continental France.
- 265 million tons of CO₂
- emitted due to energy consumption are visualised in detail on a regional scale.
- 29.5% of interested communities
- have filled out and entered their profiles, thereby generating new contacts.
- 185 qualified leads (prospective contacts)
- have been referred to regional growth executives within the space of only 2 months.